PASSPORT FROM MALTA GRANTS ACCESS TO MORE THAN 168 COUNTRIES VISA FREE
The island lies in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, between Europe and Africa.The country is a member of the major international organizations including the United Nations and the Council of Europe, theInternational Monetary Fund and is a member of the European Union as well as the Eurozone and the Schengen Area.Citizenship obtained under this program grants the rights of full citizenship for life and can be passed on to future generations by descent.
ROUTE TO MALTA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Valetta
- Total Area: 316 sq Km
- Language: Maltese (social) 98% (derived from Siculo-Arabic) English 88%
- Currency: €
- Govt: Parliamentary republic
- Visa free to US
- Visa free countries:168
- Ranking: 9 th
- Time Frame: 14 months
- Dependants: Children under the age of 25
- Physical Stay Required: 1 Visit
- No Language Test
- Right to live and work anywhere in Europe
- Right to attend schools and Universities within any EU country for free or at special tuition rates exclusive for EU nationals Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country in a third country
- Access to well established EU healthcare systems
- Contribute to the economic and social development of Malta. Subject to a stringent vetting and diligence process, including thorough background checks, the applicants and their dependents are granted citizenship in exchange for such contribution.
- Clean criminal record only.
- CONTRIBUTION TO THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT To qualify for Maltese citizenship by investment, the main applicant is required to contribute at least €650,000 to Malta. Spouses and children are required to contribute €25,000; unmarried children between 18 and 26 and dependent parents mustcontribute €50,000 each.
- INVESTMENT IN BONDS Applicants are required to invest at least €150,000 in Government approved bonds from time to time be kept for 5 years.
- PROPERTY PURCHASE OR RENTAL Applicants are required to make an investment in property of at least €350,000 or enter a property rental contract for at least €16,000 p.a, both on five year contracts.