PASSPORT FROM ST KITTS & NEVIS GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 136 COUNTRIES AND THE SCHENGEN AREA
Unspoiled beauty, sunny skies, warm waters, and white sandy beaches combine to make St. Kitts & Nevis, one of the most seductive spots in the Caribbean. Christopher Columbus first spotted St. Kitts in 1493, when it was populated with native tribes, but the Europeans didn't colonize until the British arrived in 1623. Its strategic location and valuable sugar trade led to an advanced and luxurious development that was among the best in the Colonial Caribbean.
ROUTE TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF ST KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: St. George's
- AREA 348.5 sq. Km
- Language:Official English, Social Creole
- Currency: XCD
- Govt: Parliamentary democracy under constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Elizabeth II
- Visa free countries: 124
- USA E2 visa option
- Ranking: 37th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimal processing fees.
- Pasport delivery 60 working days
- No physical stay
- instant travel to 124 countries.
- +Schengen states, the United Kingdom, Ireland, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S and reside therein (10 years visa renewable for the whole family members).
- Generous tax regime - no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- No personal Income tax.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- No restrictions on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Applicant is at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health
- Has enough funds to make the required investment
- The source of these funds must be legal
- Strict due diligence procedures.
- SUGAR INDUSTRY DIVERSIFICATION FUND To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under the SIDF, the Government requires a contribution to the St. Kitts and Nevis Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, a public charity audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers. -Single Applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$ 250,000 is required -Applicant with up to three family members (i.e. one spouse and two children below the age of 18): a non-refundable contribution of US$ 300,000 is required -Applicant with up to five family members (i.e. one spouse and four children below the age of 18): a non refundable contribution of US$ 350,000 is required -Applicant with up to seven family members: a non-refundable contribution of US$ 450,000 is required
- REAL ESTATE OPTION To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under the Real Estate option of its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires an investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000.
- GOVERNMENT FEES US$ 50,000 for the main applicant. US$ 25,000 for the spouse of the main applicant. US$ 25,000 for each child of the main applicant under the age of 18. US$ 50,000 for each qualified dependent of the main applicant above the age of 18 other than spouse. Children over 18 years but below 25 must be in a full time learning institution and fully supported by parents.