PASSPORT FROM ST KITTS & NEVIS GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 136 COUNTRIES AND THE SCHENGEN AREA
(Limited Time Offer)In light of recent catastrophic events in the Caribbean, the Government of St. Kitts & Nevis has launched a Hurricane Relief Fund (HRF) program which entails a special limited time offer: Citizenship for Family of 4 - $150,000 (Previously $300,000)
St Kitts and Nevis passport and citizenship by investment programs are the oldest in the world and originated the option for dual citizenship way back in 1984. Foreign investors, along with their immediate family members, can gain citizenship and a second passport from St Kitts and Nevis by contributing a minimum fixed fee into real estate and the development of the country. A St Kitts & Nevis passport is very highly regarded and will give the holder visa-free entry to over 120 countries worldwide including the US and Europe. To qualify for potential citizenship status, applicants must invest a minimum of $400,000 in one of the approved real estate developments in the country and also meet a number of legislative criteria before a decision is made. Dual citizenship in the Caribbean offers a number of benefits for investors and their family members. As the oldest country to offer citizenship status by investment, St Kitts & Nevis have had years to perfect their program making the country a very attractive option for investment. There is a fairly low barrier to entry, with no business experience necessary, as well as no minimum level of English or mandatory interviews required. Unlike other countries, applicants are not even required to live in St Kitts & Nevis , during, or after their application.
ROUTE TO THE FEDERATION OF ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: St. George's
- AREA 348.5 sq. Km
- Language:Official English, Social Creole
- Currency: XCD
- Govt: Parliamentary democracy under constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Elizabeth II
- Visa free countries: 124
- USA E2 visa option
- Ranking: 37th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimal processing fees.
- Passport delivery within 90 days
- No physical stay
- Visa free travel to 136 countries.
- Schengen states, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- Generous tax regime - no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- No personal income tax.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- No restrictions on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Main applicant should be at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health
- Has enough funds to make the required investment
- The source of these funds must be legal
- SUGAR INDUSTRY DIVERSIFICATION FUND To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under the SIDF, the Government requires a contribution to the St. Kitts and Nevis Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, a public charity audited by PricewaterhouseCoopers. -Single Applicant: a non-refundable contribution of US$ 250,000 is required -Applicant with up to three family members (i.e. one spouse and two children below the age of 18): a non-refundable contribution of US$ 300,000 is required -Applicant with up to five family members (i.e. one spouse and four children below the age of 18): a non refundable contribution of US$ 350,000 is required -Applicant with up to seven family members: a non-refundable contribution of US$ 450,000 is required
- REAL ESTATE OPTION To qualify for citizenship of St. Kitts and Nevis under the Real Estate option of its Citizenship by Investment Program, the Government requires an investment in designated Real Estate with a value of at least US$ 400,000.
- GOVERNMENT FEES US$ 50,000 for the main applicant. US$ 25,000 for the spouse of the main applicant. US$ 25,000 for each child of the main applicant under the age of 18. US$ 50,000 for each qualified dependent of the main applicant above the age of 18 other than spouse. Children over 18 years but below 25 must be in a full time learning institution and fully supported by parents.