PASSPORT FROM ST LUCIA GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 127 COUNTRIES AND THE SCHENGEN AREA
A genuine, natural landscape of gorgeous palm-fringed beaches, miles of unspoiled rainforest and the majestic Piton Mountains, are sure to indulge every taste. Natural waterfalls, breath-taking views, friendly locals and authentic culture. Noted for its oodles of small and luxurious resorts that drip color and flair, St Lucia is really two islands in one. Rodney Bay in the north offers modern comforts amid a beautiful bay. In the south, Soufrière is at the heart of a gorgeous region of old plantations, hidden beaches and the geologic wonder of the impossibly photogenic pitons.
ROUTE TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF ST LUCIA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Castries
- AREA 616 sq. km
- Language: Official English, French patois
- Population : 187,016
- Currency : XCD East Caribbean dollar
- Government : parliamentary democratic under constitutional monarchy
- Visa free countries : 127
- Ranking : 37th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Fast processing within 3 months
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia during the application process
- No interview, education or managerial experience required
- Visa-free travel to 125 countries including the Schengen Zone (28 EU countries)
- UK and Hong Kong
- No tax on worldwide income
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health.
- Applicant +1 spouse+dependent children from 0 to 26 + dependent parents up to 65.
- NATIONAL ECONOMIC FUND CONTRIBUTION High profile applicants may choose to make a monetary contribution to the NEF organization : US$ 100,000: Single Applicant US$ 165,000: Main Applicant with Spouse US$ 190,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children) US$ 25,000: Per additional dependent
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT The purchased property must be minimum US$ 300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
- ENTERPRISE PROJECT INVESTMENT An applicant must invest a minimum of US$ 3,5M in an approved enterprise project and create atleast 3 jobs. Two applicants can share an investment of US$ 6M and create 6 jobs to qualify. Approved enterprise projects must fall under certain cartegory, contact us for more details.