PASSPORT FROM ST LUCIA GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 127 COUNTRIES AND THE SCHENGEN AREA
St Lucia is the latest country in the Caribbean to offer a citizenship by investment program and this makes it arguably the best destination for foreign investors who want to obtain a second passport in the region. St Lucia does not grant second passports to high numbers of investors (only 500 applicants are approved per year), this has retained the value and credibility of the St Lucian passport around the world. Cheaper than other countries in the region, citizenship can be secured with a minimum investment of $300,000 in approved real estate developments on the island. Aside from the financial contribution to the country’s growing economy, applicants must also meet legislative criteria including a good health history and a clean criminal record to be considered for dual citizenship. St Lucia’s citizenship-by-investment programs feature an excellent fast track service (applications can be approved within 3 months) and also does not require applicants to reside in the country either during or after their application process. Citizens will benefit from very low tax breaks in the country , a peaceful and happy quality of life and visa-free travel to over 120 countries including the US and Schengen countries in Europe.
ROUTE TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF ST LUCIA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Castries
- AREA 616 sq. km
- Language: Official English, French patois
- Population : 187,016
- Currency : XCD East Caribbean dollar
- Government : parliamentary democratic under constitutional monarchy
- Visa free countries : 127
- Ranking : 37th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Fast processing within 3 months
- Inclusion of dependent parents above 65 who are currently residing with the applicant
- Inclusion of mentally or physically challenged dependent children and/or parents
- No physical residency requirements
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia during the application process
- No interview, education or managerial experience required
- Visa-free travel to 125 countries including the Schengen Zone (28 EU countries)
- UK and Hong Kong
- No tax on worldwide income
- Be of outstanding character
- Hold no criminal record
- Have excellent health.
- Applicant +1 spouse+dependent children from 0 to 26 + dependent parents up to 65.
- NATIONAL ECONOMIC FUND CONTRIBUTION High profile applicants may choose to make a monetary contribution to the NEF organization : US$ 100,000: Single Applicant US$ 165,000: Main Applicant with Spouse US$ 190,000: Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children) US$ 25,000: Per additional dependent
- REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT The purchased property must be minimum US$ 300,000 in a pre-approved real estate development area. The property must be owned and maintained for a minimum of 5 years. Property registration, processing fees and taxes must be paid in addition to the property purchase.
- ENTERPRISE PROJECT INVESTMENT An applicant must invest a minimum of US$ 3,5M in an approved enterprise project and create atleast 3 jobs. Two applicants can share an investment of US$ 6M and create 6 jobs to qualify. Approved enterprise projects must fall under certain cartegory, contact us for more details.