BEING A RESIDENT OF GREECE GRANTS ACCESS TO ALL EU AND SHENGEN COUNTRIES
The nation of Greece is a number one tourist destination every year. Its unique cuisine, language, culture, beaches, and architectural wonders including the Parthenon, the Acropolis, and the numerous temples to the ancient Greek gods, attract millions of visitors to explore one of the oldest countries in the world. Even in the face of the recent global financial crisis, Greece's economy is booming and its service, agriculture, merchant, and tourism industries are continuing to grow.
ROUTE TO GREEK GOLDEN VISA
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Athens
- Total Area: 131,957 sq Km
- Language: Greek
- Currency: €
- Government: Unitary parliamentary
- Constitutional republic
- Visa free countries:171
- Ranking: 6th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Purchase a property anywhere in Greece or in the Greek islands or a 10 time sharing contract lease of hotel or furnished residence
- Include all family members as long as the ownership of the property is maintained
- Joined ownership is permitted (each co-owner minimum €250,000)
- No physical stay required
- Enjoy the rental income
- Only one visit per year
- INVESTMENT-BASED RESIDENCE To help spur international investment and to keep in pace with its European neighbors, Greece enacted its investment-based immigration program that offers a renewable five-year Greek residency visa to foreign nationals who invest at least €250,000 into residential real estate that is physically located in the country.
One reason why the Greek program is particularly attractive is because this required investment amount is the lowest among the Southern European countries that have their own investment-based real estate programs. Additionally, a foreign investor may purchase multiple properties whose values total €250,000 in order to meet the required investment amount.
The application for foreign real estate owners contains very few administrative formalities.