NEW ZEALAND RESIDENCY GRANTS HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE, SAFE ENVIRONMENT AND BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
The nature of this country cannot be described in simple words and people characterize it as one of the most picturesque places in the world. Moreover, the economy and business opportunities are on the highest level and business environment of the country encourages development. It is easier to start business in New Zealand than anywhere in the world.
ROUTE TO NEW ZEALAND ENTREPRENEUR WORK VISA PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Wellington
- AREA: 268,021 sq. km
- Language: English
- Population: 4,766,410
- Currency: NZD
- New Zealand dollar
- Government: Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy
- Visa free countries: 172
- Ranking: 5th
BENEFITS AND ELIGIBILITY
- New Zealand citizenship after 5 years
- New Zealand permanent residency after 2 years
- Stable and prosperous economic environment
- Great business opportunities
- Healthcare and education for applicant and family
- Spouse and Children included in the program
- Applicant must be:
- Younger than 60 years old
- Ready to invest more than NZ$ 200,000 in the country
- Have more than 3 years of experience in the relevant field as a self-employed worker.
- Ready to commit to the immigration, because the minimum of 6 months per year stay in the country is required.
- ENTREPRENEUR START-UP STAGE(ESU): 1 year for capital transfer and business set-up (No minimum stay required)
- ENTREPRENEUR BALANCE STAGE(EBS): 3 years period after which you can apply for permanent residency (PR)
- Entrepreneur Residence Category (2 years) - Requires you to have successfully established or purchased a business in New Zealand and have been self-employed in that business for at least two years, and for your business to have significantly benefited New Zealand.
- Entrepreneur Residence Category (6 months) - This option provides a faster track to residence if you have invested at least NZ$ 500,000 in your business and have created a minimum of three new full-time jobs for New Zealand citizens or residents.
- Applicant is required to have a business plan and appropriate level of English.