BEING GRANTED RESIDENCY STATUS IN THE UK GIVES YOU ACCESS TO A WORLD OF EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS

Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home? Look no further than the UK; an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best and most sought-after standards of living in the world. Being granted residency status in the UK gives you access to a world of exclusive benefits, including: A multicultural society represented by large cultural and ethnic communities; a superior standard of education, a broad network of state and private schools, and more than 150 universities and higher education institutions with one of the best free medical care services in the world.

ROUTE TO UNITED KINGDOM INVESTOR & ENTREPRENEUR VISA

IMMIGRANT INVESTOR VISA

Offered through our joint venture with a UK-authorized financial institution, the UK Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling people who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner. Applicants must invest no less than 75% of the specified investment amount of their capital in the UK by way of UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or by maintaining the money deposited in a UK-regulated financial institution.

  • Option 1 FULL INVESTMENT: £2 million STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR): 5 years
  • Option 2 FULL INVESTMENT: £5 million STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR): 3 years
  • Option 3 FULL INVESTMENT: £10 million STAY FOR SETTLEMENT (ILR): 2 years

ENTREPRENEUR VISA The applicant is required to show that:

    They have £200,000 available to invest in the UK
  • The funds have been available for at least 90 days (unless being provided through third party funding)
  • They have a detailed business plan which confirms the viability of the plan and the suitability of the applicant as an investor
  • They have basic English language skills
  • In addition to the £200,000 the applicant has to show additional maintenance funds of £3310 for the main applicant with an additional £1890 for each dependent applying that have been held for a consecutive 90 day period
  • A visa is granted for three years and four months
  • Invest the £200,000 in a new or existing business and then spend the £200,000 on the business
  • Show that the investment has generated two full time jobs