Have any questions?
The sovereign state of Montenegro, nestled just south of Croatia, boasts breathtaking scenery, diverse landscapes and some of the most beautiful coastline in the Mediterranean.
Until recently, Montenegro was considered a hidden gem. But since gaining independence in 2006, the tourism industry has grown rapidly. It now accounts for roughly 20% of GDP, strengthening the economy and stabilising politics in the region.
In introducing their Citizenship-by-Investment Programme, the Montenegrin government will generate investment to fast-track a number of luxury property developments. In return, investors will receive Montenegrin citizenship and a powerful passport that allows holders to travel visa-free to over 120 countries.
Montenegro Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 123 countries
- Citizenship granted in just over 6 months
- Capital outlay starting from €400,000
- Potential for EU Citizenship by 2020
- A stunning nation full of opportunity
- A booming tourism industry
- Affordable property and plentiful investment opportunities
- Business-friendly government and legislation
Montenegro Citizenship-by-Investment requirements
Applicants must fulfil ALL of the following requirements:
€100,000 non-refundable contribution to a national fund (TBC).
€250,000 real estate investment in an undeveloped area of the country, as defined by the Government
€450,000 real estate investment in a developed area of the country.
- Be from outside the EEA.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
Get more information
Montenegro's Citizenship-by-Investment Programme is limited to 2,000 applications. Contact us today to become one of the first to benefit from the world's newest CIP.