RIF Trust featured in Gulf News exclusive as one of the top investment migration advisories in the UAE
26 February 2020
RIF Trust was featured last week in Gulf News, the #1 English daily newspaper in the UAE. The exclusive feature was titled “A Guide to Immigration and Second Citizenship.” RIF Trust’s COO, David Regueiro, was heavily quoted and interviewed in multiple articles as an industry expert and thought leader on the investment migration industry.
Highlights from the feature:
1) “A second citizenship allows many parents to have the option of sending their children to study at respected high schools and universities in Europe and North America and this gives them the peace of mind that they can visit them at any time,” comments David Regueiro opening the discussion on the benefits of a second citizenship.
David is a featured speaker on the opening article of the issue, which is intended as an introduction to the investment migration industry and a guide on how to spot the best advisories to work with.
You can find the full article here: https://gulfnews.com/business/all-you-need-to-know-about-investing-in-residency-and-second-passport-1.1582188207308
2) David is also featured in a column about the benefits of investing in a Citizenship-by-Investment programme (CBI) such as visa-free travel and security. The article discusses the most popular CBIs such as Grenada, St Lucia and Vanuatu “due to its efficient processing of applications,” emphasizes David.
You can find the full article here: https://gulfnews.com/business/open-doors-to-new-opportunities-with-a-second-passport-1.1582549377191
3) RIF Trust is listed as one of the top advisories in the UAE.
Find the full listing here: https://gulfnews.com/business/planning-to-migrate-find-the-right-support-1.1582185247104
4) One of our St Kitts success stories is also mentioned as a testimonial - https://gulfnews.com/lifestyle/call-of-a-distant-shore-1.1582548996846
5) A Q&A with David Regueiro’s top tips for clients to keep in mind when selecting a credible and experienced investment migration advisory and what sets RIF Trust apart from other advisories in the UAE.
You can find the full Q&A here: https://gulfnews.com/business/pick-an-agency-that-is-credible-and-experienced-1.1582196372221
To view the full feature, click here: https://www.riftrust.com/media/1672/immigration-3.pdf