Have any questions?
Latvia is an EU country on the Baltic Sea, between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches and sprawling forests. Latvia’s capital Riga, home to notable wooden and art nouveau architecture, was named European Capital of Culture in 2014.
Latvia is a beautifully diverse country with many lucrative business opportunities, especially in the finance and transportation industries. Investor Visa holders are not required to permanently live in the country, and are only required to visit for one day per year.
Latvia Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout Schengen Area
- Right to reside in Latvia
- Only one day visit per year required
- Taxed only on Latvian sourced income
- Family members included
- Residency renewable indefinitely
- Low risk investment
Route to Latvia Residency
Applicants must fulfil the following requirement:
- Investment of €50,000 in equity of a government selected Latvian company. These shares can be sold after five years once the applicant gains the Permanent Resident status.
- €95,000 is the total cost, including the investment and lawyer, government and other fees
The main applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a non-EU national
- Have valid travel documentation
- Have at least €14,000 of personal funds, €5,160 for a spouse, and €1,548 per child
For more information about Latvia residency, complete the form and we'll contact you to discuss your options.