Have any questions?
Latvia is an EU country on the Baltic Sea, between Lithuania and Estonia. Its landscape is marked by wide beaches and sprawling forests. Latvia’s capital Riga, home to notable wooden and art nouveau architecture, was named European Capital of Culture in 2014.
Latvia is a beautifully diverse country with many lucrative business opportunities, especially in the finance and transportation industries. Investor Visa holders are not required to permanently live in the country, and are only required to visit for one day per year.
Latvia Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout Schengen Area
- Right to reside in Latvia
- Only one day visit per year required
- Taxed only on Latvian sourced income
- Family members included
- Only a five year investment required
- Residency renewable indefinitely
- Low risk investment
Route to Latvia Residency
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
Applicants must prove managerial expertise in order to qualify for this option.
Applicants will be assigned as a board member in a government approved Latvian company.
Applicants will be granted temporary residence, renewable for five years, after which permanent residency can be applied for.
- Program costs: €41,000
- Processing time: 60 to 90 days
- Family members can be included
The main applicant is required to invest €50,000 in equity of a government selected Latvian company. These shares can be sold after five years once the applicant gains the Permanent Resident status.
The total cost, including the investment and lawyer, government and other fees, is €95,000.
The main applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a non-EU national
- Have valid travel documentation
- Have at least €14,000 of personal funds, €5,000 for a spouse €3,000 for a child
- Have managerial experience (for Foreign Board Member option)
Latvia Residency Application Process
- Weeks 1-2
- Month 1
The application is reviewed by Latvian government officials and due diligence checks are carried out.
- Months 2-3
Application is approved.
- Month 4
Residency permits are granted.
For more information about Latvia residency, complete the form and we'll contact you to discuss your options.