PASSPORT FROM GRENADA GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 124 COUNTRIES + Schengen states, UK, Ireland, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
Grenada, known as the ‘Isle of Spice,’ is one of the most magnificent islands in the West Indies. Unspoilt and exotic, it astounds visitors with its wildly jagged mountain peaks, hidden coves, spice plantations, and lush verdant rainforests. In addition to its scenery, Grenada offers culture, fun, and friendliness typical of the authentic Caribbean life – making Grenada the perfect place in which to live, work and play.
ROUTE TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF GRENADA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: St. George's
- AREA 348.5 sq. Km
- Official English, Social Creole
- Currency: XCD
- Govt: Parliamentary democracy under constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Elizabeth II
- Visa free countries: 124
- USA E2 visa option
- Ranking: 37 th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimal processing fees.
- Pasport delivery 60 working days
- No physical stay
- Instant travel to 124 countries.
- Schengen states, the United Kingdom, Ireland, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S and reside therein (10 years visa renewable for the whole family members).
- Generous tax regime - no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- No personal Income tax.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- No restrictions on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Applicant is at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health
- Has enough funds to make the required investment
- The source of these funds must be legal
- Strict due diligence procedures.
- REAL ESTATE OPTION To qualify for citizenship under the real estate option, the government requires applicants to make an investment in designated, officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 350,000 plus the payment of government processing fees and due diligence fees.
- BUSINESS OPTION Investment required is $275,000. Other government, legal and management fees apply. The proposed plan is tailored to produce a positive cash flow in three years. Returns will vary somewhat based on the investment phase of the project. The Grenada government is highly supportive of the investment product and is investing in the project to take a significant ownership stake in the company. This project is poised to be a significant economic driver for Grenada in a new industry. The pro-business government position allows this opportunity to move and develop more efficiently and rapidly. The business investment project offers Citizenship by Investment (CIP) to participants with a buy-back option through the sale of Preferred Redeemable Shares. We are proud to be able to present an offering that is good for consumers, good for the environment and good for the economy.