PASSPORT FROM GRENADA GIVES VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 124 COUNTRIES + Schengen states, UK, Ireland, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
Grenada citizenship can be obtained by a foreign national who is willing to meet the minimum financial contributions as required by the government of Grenada. The most popular citizenship by investment program in Grenada is the option to invest in real estate in the country. Applicants must contribute a minimum of $350,000 to be eligible for a second passport and permanent residency in the region. As well as the financial investment , applicants must also be able to pass a number of legislative requirements including having a good state of health and clean criminal record. Second passports from Grenada offer a number of benefits including visa-free travel to visa-free travel to over 100 countries including the U.K. It is also one of only three countries in the Caribbean with access to the USA E2 treaty investor visa, meaning anyone with significant business investments in Grenada can have the opportunity to also reside in the USA. Grenada has a relatively low barrier for entry compared with other citizenship programs and does not include any country restrictions (meaning nationals from countries such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria are eligible unlike some other countries offering similar options). If the financial and legal requirements are met, a second passport will also be afforded to family members of the main applicant, allowing your children to work , live and study in Grenada and surrounding regions as permitted by the visa.
ROUTE TO THE COMMONWEALTH OF GRENADA CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: St. George's
- AREA 348.5 sq. Km
- Official English, Social Creole
- Population: 109,590
- Currency: XCD
- Govt: Parliamentary democracy under constitutional monarchy
- Monarch: Elizabeth II
- Visa free countries: 124
- USA E2 visa option
- Ranking: 37th
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimal processing fees.
- Passport delivery 60 working days
- No physical stay
- Instant travel to 124 countries.
- Schengen states, the United Kingdom, Ireland, China, Singapore, Hong Kong and most British Commonwealth member countries.
- E-2 treaty ‘Investor Visa’ signed between Grenada and the United States allows citizens of Grenada to operate a substantial business in the U.S and reside therein (10 years visa renewable for the whole family members).
- Generous tax regime - no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax.
- No personal income tax.
- Generous incentive packages including corporate tax incentives, full exemption from import duties, tax relief benefits and export allowance.
- No restrictions on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Applicant is at least eighteen years old
- Is in good health
- Has enough funds to make the required investment
- The source of these funds must be legal
- Strict due diligence procedures.
- REAL ESTATE OPTION To qualify for citizenship under the real estate option, the government requires applicants to make an investment in designated, officially approved real estate with a value of at least US$ 350,000 plus the payment of government processing fees and due diligence fees.
- BUSINESS OPTION Investment required is $275,000. Other government, legal and management fees apply. The proposed plan is tailored to produce a positive cash flow in three years. Returns will vary somewhat based on the investment phase of the project. The Grenada government is highly supportive of the investment product and is investing in the project to take a significant ownership stake in the company. This project is poised to be a significant economic driver for Grenada in a new industry. The pro-business government position allows this opportunity to move and develop more efficiently and rapidly. The business investment project offers Citizenship by Investment (CIP) to participants with a buy-back option through the sale of Preferred Redeemable Shares. We are proud to be able to present an offering that is good for consumers, good for the environment and good for the economy.