Have any questions?
Introducing Antigua and Barbuda
Lying in the Eastern Caribbean's Leeward Islands, the English speaking two-island state of Antigua and Barbuda is a favoured tourist destination dubbed the 'Land of 365 Beaches'. These lush tropical islands are considered among the most beautiful places in the world, and tourism is the dominant source of income, generating about 60% of the islands' GDP.
Having gained independence from Britain in 1981, Antigua and Barbuda has developed a reputation for judicial and governmental stability. Antigua operates an attractive personal tax regime with no capital gains or inheritance taxes, and no tax on foreign-sourced income, relying instead on corporation and sales tax.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 150 countries
- No tax on global income
- No tax on wealth & inheritance
- No capital gains tax
- Retain your current citizenships
- No need to notify home authorities
- Five days residency over five years
- Packages for spouses & dependents
Antigua Citizenship-by-investment requirements
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
- Single Applicant: US$100,000
- Family of 4 or less: US$100,000
- Family of 5 or more: US$125,000
- Minimum investment from US$200,000 / US$400,000 in a government approved real estate development project
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
Successful applicants must be present in Antigua & Barbuda for at least five days within the first five years of obtaining citizenship.
Citizenship in Antigua has never been more accessible.
Complete the form to begin your journey to a second passport.