Have any questions?
Introducing Antigua and Barbuda
Lying in the Eastern Caribbean's Leeward Islands, the English speaking two-island state of Antigua and Barbuda is a favoured tourist destination dubbed the 'Land of 365 Beaches'. These lush tropical islands are considered among the most beautiful places in the world, and tourism is the dominant source of income, generating about 60% of the islands' GDP.
Having gained independence from Britain in 1981, Antigua and Barbuda has developed a reputation for judicial and governmental stability. Antigua operates an attractive personal tax regime with no capital gains or inheritance taxes, and no tax on foreign-sourced income, relying instead on corporation and sales tax.
Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 150 countries
- No tax on global income
- No tax on wealth & inheritance
- No capital gains tax
- Retain your current citizenships
- No need to notify home authorities
- Five days residency over five years
- Packages for spouses & dependents
Antigua Citizenship-by-investment requirements
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
Donate at least US$100,000 to the National Development Fund or an approved charity.
- Invest at least US$400,000 into an approved real estate project, held for a minimum of 5 years, plus due diligence and government processing fees.
- Two or more applicants who have executed a binding sale and purchase agreement may apply jointly for citizenship by investment provided that each applicant contributes to the minimum investment of US$400,000.
- Invest US$1.5 million or more into an eligible business.
- Two persons make a joint investment in an approved business totalling at least US$5,000,000, and each of those persons individually propose to contribute at least US$400,000.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
Successful applicants must be present in Antigua & Barbuda for at least five days within the first five years of obtaining citizenship.
Antigua Citizenship Application Process
- Months 1-2
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
If purchasing real estate, sign an agreement with the developer.
- Month 3
Application documents reviewed and amended.
- Month 4
Government process application and complete due diligence.
On approval, government fees are paid and necessary contributions made.
Passports are issued.
Citizenship in Antigua has never been more accessible.
Complete the form to begin your journey to a second passport.