Have any questions?
Dominica is an island of remarkably unspoilt beauty, where lush, green forests roll across hills that stretch from shore to shore. English is the nation's official language, but French is also spoken widely.
Dominica's Citizenship-by-Investment Program has straightforward requirements and offers many advantages. A $100,000 donation, or a $200,000 property purchase on the island, establishes Dominican citizenship for the whole family, including children and parents. Naturally background checks are undertaken, but they are completed quickly and a decision is usually made within eight weeks of your application.
Dominica Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to over 139 countries
- UK, Singapore, Schengen Area and more
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No physical stay required
- Confidential application process
- No personal income tax
- Corporate tax incentives
- No repatriation of profits restrictions
- Generous tax relief benefits
- Duty free trading in Caribbean
Route to Dominica Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following two options:
- Single Applicant: US$100,000
- Applicant + Spouse: US$175,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$200,000
- Minimum investment from US$200,000 in a government approved real estate development
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
To find out more about Dominica's Citizenship-by-Investment Program, please contact us using the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.