Have any questions?
Dominica is an island of remarkably unspoilt beauty, where lush, green forests roll across hills that stretch from shore to shore. English is the nation's official language, but French is also spoken widely.
Dominica's Citizenship-by-Investment Program has straightforward requirements and offers many advantages. A $100,000 donation, or a $200,000 property purchase on the island, establishes Dominican citizenship for the whole family, including children and parents. Naturally background checks are undertaken, but they are completed quickly and a decision is usually made within eight weeks of your application.
Dominica Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to over 137 countries
- UK, Singapore, Schengen Area and more
- Dual citizenship allowed
- No physical stay required
- Confidential application process
- No personal income tax
- Corporate tax incentives
- No repatriation of profits restrictions
- Generous tax relief benefits
- Duty free trading in Caribbean
Route to Dominica Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following two options:
Make a non-refundable contribution to the Government Fund, as follows:
- Single Applicant: US$100,000 .
- Applicant + spouse: US$175,000.
- Applicant + up to three qualifying dependants: US$200,000.
- Each additional dependent, other than a spouse: US$25,000
Purchase property valued at a minimum of US$200,000 in a government-approved real estate development plus government fees. The purchaser must use an authorised agent and the investment must be maintained for a minimum of three years.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
Dominca Citizenship Application Process
- Month 1
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
- Months 2-3
Government process and complete due diligence.
- Month 4
On approval, government contribution is made or real estate completed. Following approval in principle, passports are issued within two to four weeks.
To find out more about Dominica's Citizenship-by-Investment Program, please contact us using the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.