Have any questions?
Grenada is a sovereign state consisting of seven islands in the south-eastern Caribbean. Situated off the north coast of Venezuela, it has a population of 107,000 and an area of 344 sq. km.
Lying outside the hurricane belt, it is a beautiful country of lush, tropical forests, stunning waterfalls and gorgeous sandy beaches. While it has much to offer residents, the Grenadian Citizenship-by-Investment Program doesn't require you to live in or visit the country to apply.
Grenada Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 143 countries
- China, UK, Singapore and more
- Passport delivery in as little as four to six months
- Generous tax regime
- No personal income tax
- No wealth or inheritance tax
- Generous incentive packages
- Corporate tax breaks
- Full exemption from import duties
- Opportunity to reside in the USA via E-2 treaty
Route to Grenada Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
- Single Applicant: US$150,000
- Applicant + Spouse: US$200,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$200,000
- Investment starting from US$220,000 in a government approved property development.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
To find out more about Grenada's Citizenship-by-Investment Program, complete the form below and begin your journey to a second passport.