Have any questions?
Introducing St Kitts & Nevis
The beautiful, verdant two-island state of St Kitts and Nevis is located in the eastern Caribbean, to the west of Antigua and the south of Anguilla. Formerly a British colony, St Kitts and Nevis gained its independence in 1983 but has chosen to maintain links with its colonial past by keeping Queen Elizabeth II as head of state.
Tourism is the nation's economic mainstay, attracting more than 600,000 visitors every year. The government offers an accelerated application process which reduces the processing period to 60 days or less, making St Kitts the fastest program in the Caribbean.
St Kitts & Nevis Citizenship Benefits
- Fastest Caribbean application process
- Visa-free travel to 152 countries
- UK, Russia, Singapore, Hong Kong & more
- Minimal processing fees
- No physical residency requirement
- No personal income tax
- No business experience required
- No minimum language requirement
- No mandatory interviews
- Tax relief benefits & export allowance
Route to St Kitts Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following two investment options:
Applicants can donate to the Sustainable Growth Fund, with the following thresholds:
- Single applicant: US$150,000.
- Family of four members: US$195,000.
- Additional dependants: US$10,000 per person.
Purchase a property from a government real estate project for at least:
- US$200,000 (with a minimum holding period of seven years) for a minimum of two applicants.
- US$400,000 (with a minimum holding period of five years) for one applicant.
Additional Government processing fees are:
- US$35,047 for the main applicant.
- US$20,047 for a spouse.
- US$10,047 per qualified dependent.
There are closing costs as well which vary depending on the development.
For both the contribution and property options, additional due diligence fees apply:
- US$7,500 for the main applicant.
- US$4,000 per dependent over the age of 16.
- Be of outstanding character.
- Hold no criminal record.
- Have excellent health.
A fast track option is available for an additional fee.
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
St Kitts Citizenship-by-investment Application Process
- Months 1-2
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
If purchasing real estate, sign an agreement with the developer.
- Month 3
Application documents reviewed and amended.
- Month 4
Government process application and complete due diligence.
On approval, government fees are paid and necessary contributions made.
Passports are issued.
A passport from St Kitts & Nevis is amongst the most sought after second passports in the world. Complete the form and start your journey today.