Have any questions?
Introducing St Lucia
St. Lucia is an island in the Lesser Antilles region of the Eastern Caribbean. It is one of the Windward Islands and more mountainous than most Caribbean Islands, with the highest point being Mount Gimie, at 950 meters above sea level.
An educated workforce and improvements in roads, communications, water supply, sewerage, and port facilities have attracted foreign investment in tourism and in petroleum storage and transshipment. St. Lucia has been able to attract foreign business and investment, especially in its offshore banking and tourism industries, which is Saint Lucia's main source of revenue.
St Lucia Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 145 countries
- UK, Hong Kong and many more
- Fast processing from 3 to 4 months
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirements
- Mentally or physically challenged dependants included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
Route to St Lucia Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
- Single applicant: US$100,000.
- Applicant + Spouse: US$140,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 Children: US$150,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent of any age: US$25,000
- Minimum investment of US$300,000 in an approved government real estate project
Invest in one of the following government bond options:
- $250,000 — single applicant, five-year investment term.
- $250,000 — main applicant + spouse, six-year investment term.
- $250,000 — a family of up to four, seven-year investment term.
- $300,000 — a family of up to four, five-year investment term.
The main applicant and any dependents must have a clean personal background with no criminal record and not be under any criminal investigation (other than in respect of a minor offence).
A person that is deemed a potential security risk or who is or has been involved in any activity that is likely to bring disrepute to St Lucia shall not be approved for citizenship.
St Lucia's Citizenship-by-Investment Program is one of the most affordable pathways to a second passport. Complete the form below to start your journey.