Have any questions?
Introducing St Lucia
St. Lucia is an island in the Lesser Antilles region of the Eastern Caribbean. It is one of the Windward Islands and more mountainous than most Caribbean Islands, with the highest point being Mount Gimie, at 950 meters above sea level.
An educated workforce and improvements in roads, communications, water supply, sewerage, and port facilities have attracted foreign investment in tourism and in petroleum storage and transshipment. St. Lucia has been able to attract foreign business and investment, especially in its offshore banking and tourism industries, which is Saint Lucia's main source of revenue.
St Lucia Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 145 countries
- UK, Hong Kong and many more
- Fast processing from 3 to 4 months
- No interview or education required
- No requirement to travel to St Lucia
- No physical residency requirements
- Mentally or physically challenged dependants included
- Parents over 65 included
- No tax on worldwide income
Route to St Lucia Citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following:
Make a non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund (NEF), as follows:
- Single applicant: US$100,000.
- Main applicant and spouse: US$165,000
- Main applicant, spouse and up to two other qualifying dependents: US$190,000
- Each additional qualifying dependent of any age: US$25,000
Invest in one of the following options:
- An approved real estate development with a minimum value of US$300,000, which must be held for a minimum period of five years.
- An investment in an approved Enterprise Project (as set out in the regulations) with a minimum investment of US$3.5 million plus the creation of no less than three permanent jobs, or a joint investment of US$6 million (each applicant contributing a minimum of US$1 million) plus the creation of no less than six permanent jobs.
Government administration fees apply to these investment options:
- Main applicant US$50,000.
- Spouse US$35,000.
- Dependent under 18 years US$25,000.
- Dependent 18 years and older US$35,000.
Due diligence fees:
- US$7,500 for the main applicant.
- US$5,000 for each qualifying dependent over 16.
Government processing fees:
- US$2,000 for the main applicant.
- US$1,000 for each qualifying dependent.
The main applicant and any dependents must have a clean personal background with no criminal record and not be under any criminal investigation (other than in respect of a minor offence).
A person that is deemed a potential security risk or who is or has been involved in any activity that is likely to bring disrepute to St Lucia shall not be approved for citizenship.
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
St Lucia Citizenship Application Process
- Month 1
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement, complete government forms and provide supporting documentation.
- Months 2-3
Government process and complete due diligence.
- Month 4
On approval, government contribution is made or real estate completed.
Passports are issued.
St Lucia's Citizenship-by-Investment Program is one of the most affordable pathways to a second passport. Complete the form below to start your journey.