Have any questions?
Vanuatu is an archipelago in the South Pacific Ocean, renowned for its natural treasures and stunning beauty. The history of Vanuatu as an independent state is yet to be written, but its people are working towards a society based on hospitality, equality and business opportunities by establishing an environment that attracts ambitious investors with low taxation and a leading citizenship-by-investment program.
Vanuatu Citizenship-by-Investment Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 130 countries
- Including EU, UK & more
- No income or capital gains tax
- No minimum stay requirements
- No language test
- Peaceful, untouched environment
- Close to Australia & New Zealand
- Spouse and two children under 18 included
- English speaking
- Passport granted in as little as 60 days
Vanuatu Citizenship-by-Investment Requirements
Applicants must fulfil the following requirement:
- Single applicant: US$130,000.
- Applicant + Spouse: US$150,000
- Applicant + Spouse + 2 children under 18: USD 180,000
- Each additional dependent: US$15,000
Main applicants must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have no criminal record
To find out more about Vanuatu's Citizenship-by-Investment Program, please contact us using the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.