Have any questions?
Greece, the birthplace of democracy and western philosophy. From the vibrant and historic capital Athens to thousands of sun-drenched Mediterranean islands, Greece offers a variety of superb options for European residency.
A member of the European Union since 1981, Greece is a democratic and developed country with an advanced high-income economy, a good quality of life, and a very high standard of living. At the crossroads between east and west, it is a superb business location with the capital, Athens, providing access to both international business and travel.
Greece Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout the Schengen Area
- No physical stay required
- Only one visit per year
- Lowest cost EU residency program
- Family members included
- Enjoy rental income from property
- Fantastic holiday destination
- Fast-track application process
Route to Greece Residency
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following:
- €250,000 in real estate, to be held for a minimum period of five years
Our clients enjoy the benefits of Greece's Golden Visa Program in as little as eight weeks after application. Fill out the form below to find out more.