Have any questions?
Spain, an EU member since 1986, is located on the Iberian peninsula, sharing borders with France and Portugal. Historically, Spain was recognised as the world's first major empire and today the country still benefits from strong international trade relations and a stable economy nationwide.
Spain is a beautiful country, famous for its white sandy beaches and snow capped mountains in the north. A survey by The Expat Insider recently ranked Spain 7th-best in the world for foreigners according to criteria including quality of life, finance, ease of settling in and work-life balance.
Spain Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout the Schengen Area
- High standards of living
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Low government fees
- Fast-track application process
- Live and work anywhere in Spain
- Wide variety of investment options
- Flexible physical residency requirements
Route to Spain Residency
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
- Purchase €500,000 in a real estate property
Complete the form below and enjoy the benefits of Spanish residency in as little as 60 days after applying.