Have any questions?
Introducing the USA
The USA has always been a place of opportunities and freedom, the country of immigrants and tolerance. The country's economy is a leader amongst first world countries, benefitting from the most advanced technological market and a pro-business government.
The USA hosts some of the world's best medical and educational facilities, making it an ideal location for raising a family. The EB-5 visa gives the holder access to the public education system at all age levels, but the USA is also home to thousands of private schools, many of which are multi-lingual and provide a route to some of the highest-ranking universities in the world.
USA Residency Benefits
- Live and work anywhere in the USA
- Establish a business & live the American dream
- Proven path to US citizenship
- Perfect base for entrepreneurs & investors
- Full family residency
- Flexible: no requirement to reside
- High standards of living
- World-class education & healthcare
Route to USA Residency
Applicants must meet the requirements of ONE of the following programs:
- Make a minimum US$1 million investment in a new commercial enterprise
- Make an investment of US$500,000 in a targeted employment area
This investment scheme allows applicants to invest and do business in the US with all the benefits and flexibility of a resident. Applicants must:
- Create or invest in a US company
- Investment at least US$150,000
- Be a citizen of a country with an E-2 Treaty with the USA
This program does not lead to citizenship. However, the investor may renew an E-2 visa indefinitely if the business remains qualified for the program.
Residency in the USA is the first step to living the American dream. Complete the form below to find out how you can start your journey.