Have any questions?
Introducing the USA
The USA has always been a place of opportunities and freedom, the country of immigrants and tolerance. The country's economy is a leader amongst first world countries, benefitting from the most advanced technological market and a pro-business government.
The USA hosts some of the world's best medical and educational facilities, making it an ideal location for raising a family. The EB-5 visa gives the holder access to the public education system at all age levels, but the USA is also home to thousands of private schools, many of which are multi-lingual and provide a route to some of the highest-ranking universities in the world.
USA Residency Benefits
- Live and work anywhere in the USA
- Establish a business & live the American dream
- Proven path to US citizenship
- Perfect base for entrepreneurs & investors
- Full family residency
- Flexible: no requirement to reside
- High standards of living
- World-class education & healthcare
Route to USA Residency
Applicants must meet the requirements of ONE of the following programs:
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make a minimum US$1 million investment in a new commercial enterprise, or a minimum investment of US$500,000 if investing in a Targeted Employment Area (rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150 percent of the national average).
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified US workers. They must be direct employees of the enterprise.
Regional centres are investment opportunities pre-approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Make an investment of US$500,000.
- Create full-time employment for at least 10 qualified US workers (indirect employment is permitted).
This investment scheme allows applicants to invest and do business in the US with all the benefits and flexibility of a resident. Applicants must:
- Create or invest in a US company
- Investment at least US$150,000
- Create at least five jobs
- Organization must provide economic benefit e.g personal income for investor, jobs
This program does not grant citizenship in a long run. However, the investor may renew an E-2 visa indefinitely if the business remains qualified for the program.
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
EB-5 Investor Visa Application Process
- Month 1
Application preparation and fund deposit.
- Months 2 - 15
Submit I-526 petition.
- Months 16 - 22
Apply for immigration visa
- Months 22 - 24
Conditional permanent residency granted.
- Months 24 - 60
I-829 petition submitted.
- Month 60
Green Card issued.
Residency in the USA is the first step to living the American dream. Complete the form below to find out how you can start your journey.