Have any questions?
Canada is a G7 country with one of the world's best performing economies over the past decade. As the world’s second largest country, it is also rich in natural resources, including the world's second largest oil reserves and fourth largest supply of fresh water.
Canada provides a family-friendly lifestyle, with several world-class cities that provide well diversified business environments, vibrant social scenes and cultural events. It has an excellent education system with numerous private schools and elite universities. Five of the world’s top 100 business schools are also in Canada.
Canada Residency Benefits
- World-class healthcare & education
- Low crime rates
- Low level of corruption
- Attractive business environment
- Canadian citizenship after four years
- Full family residency
- Clean natural resources
- High standard of living
Route to Canada Residency
To qualify for residency, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants may select one of two options:
- Full Investment - CAD $1.2 million in government bonds held for a period of five years
- Financed Investment - CAD $350,000 (non-recoverable) paid to a financial intermediary who purchases the government bonds on behalf of the client
- Minimum net worth of CAD $2 million
- Demonstrate an intention to settle in Québec
- Minimum two years of business experience within the last five years
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of invested funds
- The Quebec Immigrant Investor program quota is 1,900 applicants for 2019.
- French speaking applicants may submit applications at any time, are not subject to quotas and receive priority processing.
Applications for the Québec Immigrant Investor Program are open now. Fill out the form below to begin your journey to residency in Canada.