Have any questions?
Germany is considered by businessmen and women as the economic powerhouse of the Euro Zone. It is known for its engineering expertise, with efficiency that consistently outperforms other EU nations. Germany has annual GDP growth of 1.7% per year. As well as secure employment and a pro-business environment, German businesses benefit from highly a sophisticated nationwide infrastructure for industry.
The standard of living in Germany is amongst the highest in the world thanks to an excellent education system and universal health care.
Germany Residency Benefits
- Live and work in Germany
- Travel freely throughout the EU
- No need to continuously reside in Germany
- Recognised route to German citizenship
- Residency extended to spouse & children
- High standard of living
- Excellent education & health care
- Brilliant business environment
Route to Germany Residency
Applicants must fulfil ALL of the following requirements:
- Purchase of €250,000 in off-plan real estate
- €100,000 minimum investment into a regional development fund
Main applicants must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Have health insurance
- Have no criminal record
Get more information
For more information about Germany residency, complete the form and we'll contact you to discuss your options.