Have any questions?
From Europe’s largest green space to the longest defined coastal touring route in the world, Ireland is a country brimming with adventure, beauty, and innovation.
Ireland is home to many of the world’s leading technology companies, most notably Google, Intel, Facebook and Twitter.
The residency program offers fantastic health and lifestyle benefits for investors and their families. Irish universities are renowned for their research, particularly in mathematics and chemistry where they are amongst the best in the world. A temperate climate, state of the art healthcare and a rich culture make Ireland a very fulfilling place to live, work and thrive.
Ireland Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout UK & CTA
- A proven pathway to EU citizenship
- 185 visa-free countries with citizenship
- High standards of living
- Superior standards of education
- Outstanding universities & higher education institutions
- A multicultural, liberal society
- Major technology, commercial and cultural hub
- Attractive tax regimes
- Temperate climate
Route to Ireland Residency
The Irish Immigrant Investor Programme requires an applicant to undertake one of four eligible investments in Ireland:
- A minimum investment of €1 million in an Approved Investment Fund, committed for a minimum of 3 years.
- A minimum investment of €1 million in either a single Irish enterprise or spread over a number of enterprises, for a minimum of 3 years.
- A minimum investment of €2 million in any Irish REIT that is listed on the Irish Stock Exchange, committed for a minimum of 3 years.
- A minimum endowment of €500,000* in a project of public benefit in the arts, sports, health, cultural or educational field.
*Where a group of five or more investors combine their endowments, a minimum investment of €400,000 per investor will qualify under the Programme.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Applicants must be from outside the EEA