Have any questions?
Introducing New Zealand
New Zealand is a beautiful country to the south east of Australia. The two main islands that make up New Zealand are amongst the most picturesque places in the world.
New Zealand is famous for more than just beautiful landscapes: the country's economy and business opportunities are amongst the best in the world, and the business environment encourages entrepreneurial thinking and development. It's easier to start a business in New Zealand than virtually anywhere else in the world.
New Zealand Residency Benefits
- New Zealand citizenship after five years
- Permanent residency after two years
- Stable and prosperous economy
- Great business opportunities
- World-class healthcare and education
- Spouse and children included
- Low initial investment
- A safe place to live
- Breathtaking natural environments
- Easy to start and conduct business
Route to New Zealand Residency
Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following options:
One year residency granted for capital transfer and business set-up (no minimum stay required).
Three years residency period granted, after which you can apply for permanent residency.
Requires you to have successfully established or purchased a business in New Zealand and have been self-employed in that business for at least two years, and for your business to have significantly benefited New Zealand.
Applicants must be:
- Younger than 60 years old.
- Ready to invest more than NZ$200,000 in the country.
- Have a business plan and appropriate level of English.
- Have more than three years of experience in the relevant field as a self-employed worker.
- Be ready to commit to the immigration (minimum six months stay per year in the country is required).
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
New Zealand Residency Application Process
- Month 1
- Months 2-12
The application is reviewed by New Zealand government officials and due diligence checks are carried out.
- Year 1-2
Temporary residence is granted for 12 months to transfer funds and open business.
Once completed, a balance of three years temporary residence is issued.
For more information about how you could benefit from New Zealand's Investor Visa, complete the form and we'll contact you to discuss your options.