Have any questions?
Introducing the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is located at south east end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf. This sovereign absolute monarchy enjoys year round sunshine and very little rain. After years of infrastructure investment, the UAE become one of the most successful business hubs in the gulf region.
The ruling family are pro-business and operate a very favourable tax regime, with no income tax and very low VAT (5%). The UAE's economy is bolstered by a strong financial services industry and the wealth of natural resources in the country.
UAE Residency Benefits
- Right to reside in the UAE
- Only one visit every six months required
- Family members included
- Fast-track process from four weeks
- No employment in UAE required
- High standards of living
- Year round sunshine, very little rain
- Great business infrastructure
- Pro-business policies
- Favourable personal tax regimes
Route to UAE Residency
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
Invest at least AED1,000,000 in real estate. This investment entitles applicants to an investor visa for two years that can be renewed if the investment is maintained.
Spouse, parents and children can be included in the application with same conditions. Parents of the applicant can also be included, though they will have a one year renewable visa.
The main applicant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Purchase property worth at least AED1,000,000.
- Meet the UAE Investor Visa program requirements.
- Have valid travel documents.
This program is not a route to citizenship of the United Arab Emirates.
To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.
UAE Residency Application Process
- Week 1
- Week 2
Application is approved & residency permits are granted.
For more information about the UAE Golden Visa Program, complete the form below and a member of our team will contact you.