Have any questions?
Cyprus is located in the Mediterranean Sea, a short distance from Lebanon, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The island enjoys an idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful beaches, 340 days of sunshine a year and welcoming people in a relaxed environment.
Cyprus offers a high standard of living, modern transport and infrastructure, excellent academic institutions (several accredited European Universities), access to quality medical services, a stable government and a robust legal framework which is based on British law and fully harmonized with EU directives.
Cyprus Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 174 countries
- Low tax rates
- Free EU trade
- Own property in EU states
- Low crime rates
- Excellent education system
- No language test
- Fast-track approval
- No physical residency requirement
- Retain current nationality
Route to Cyprus citizenship
Applicants must fulfil both the Real Estate and Donation requirement:
- Minimum €2,000,000 purchase of a new residential property in Cyprus
- A donation of €150,000 (€75,000 to the Research and Innovation Foundation and €75,000 to the Cyprus Land Development Corporation).
The Cyprus Investment Program is the fastest route to European Citizenship. Fill out the form below to begin your journey.