Have any questions?
Cyprus is located in the Mediterranean Sea, a short distance from Lebanon, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. The island enjoys an idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful beaches, 340 days of sunshine a year and welcoming people in a relaxed environment.
Cyprus offers a high standard of living, modern transport and infrastructure, excellent academic institutions (several accredited European Universities), access to quality medical services, a stable government and a robust legal framework which is based on British law and fully harmonized with EU directives.
Cyprus Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 173 countries
- Low tax rates
- Free EU trade
- Own property in EU states
- Low crime rates
- Excellent education system
- No language test
- Fast-track approval
- No physical residency requirement
- Retain current nationality
Route to Cyprus citizenship
Applicants must fulfil ALL of the following:
Purchase a property in Cyprus for a minimum value of €500,000, to be held in perpetuity.
(In the case that the applicant proceeds with the real estate investment option, this property can be included in the €2,000,000 investment.)
Provide a minimum of €2,000,000 into one of the following four options:
- Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projects.*
- Investment into alternative investment funds or financial assets of the country.
- Purchase, establishment or participation in the country’s businesses and companies.
- A combination of any of the above.
- €7,500 in citizenship fees.
- VAT and other taxes depending on selection.
If qualifying via a €2,000,000 private residence purchase, after three years it is permitted to liquidate and replace the private residence with a €500,000 property.
Cyprus Citizenship Application Process
- Month 1
Initial due diligence.
Sign client agreement and set up bank account.
Complete government forms.
Due diligence on selected investment.
Submit Residency Application.
Submit Citizenship Application.
- Months 2-4
Ministry of Finance process application, followed by Ministry of Interior.
- Month 4
Application approved in principal.
- Month 6
Attend Cyprus for ‘Oath of Faith to the Republic’. Collect passport and ID card.
- Months 6-9
All additional dependants to submit applications and receive citizenship.
Citizenship-by-investment in Cyprus is the fastest route to European Citizenship. Fill out the form below to begin your journey.