Have any questions?
Malta, officially known as the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean Sea, lying 80 km south of Italy. Its citizenship program offers great advantages to families: once granted, citizenship is valid for life, and is hereditary for direct family members. Citizens have access to an excellent healthcare system provided free to Maltese citizens, and high quality international education is available for children.
The Maltese Government is pro-business, and creating a company in Malta is straightforward. Its legislation and tax system are amongst the most favourable in Europe.
Malta Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free travel to 182 countries
- Live and work in any EU country
- Excellent and affordable education
- Access well established healthcare
- Low crime rates
- No language test required
- Only one visit a year required
- Family also eligible for passports
Malta citizenship-by-investment requirements
Applicants must fulfil ALL of the following requirements:
- Single Applicant: €650,000
- Spouse & each dependent under 18: €25,000
- Each dependant over 18: €50,000
Hold a residence in Malta for at least five years, meeting one of the following criteria:
- Lease a property with annual rent over €16,000
- Purchase of a property with value over €350,000
- €150,000 into Malta government bonds for at least 5 years
Enjoy the benefits of a European Passport in as little as 13 months after application. Complete the form below to start your journey.