Have any questions?
A gripping mixture of unusual and memorable, Turkey is much more than a bridge connecting East and West. The country blends influences from the Mediterranean, Central Asia, the Middle East, and the Balkans.
A large part of Turkey’s charm lies in its architectural landmarks, impressive classical cities and fortresses located on hilltops. Additionally, it possesses elegant Islamic headstones and fascinating city bazaars, alongside well-known chain stores and shopping malls. With a population of 79 million people, Turkey is a popular destination for leisure and business. The country’s performance over the decades has brought macroeconomic stability and increased employment and income.
Turkey Citizenship Benefits
- Visa-free access to 111 countries
- Full citizenship granted
- No minimum residency requirement
- Children under 18 included as dependants
- No language test required
- Free education & healthcare
- Bridge between the East & West
- Applications processed within five months
Turkey Citizenship-by-Investment Requirements
Applicants must fulfil the following requirement:
- Minimum US$250,000 purchase of property.
The property cannot be resold for the first three years.
To find out more about Turkey's Citizenship-by-Investment Program, please contact us using the form below and we will get in touch to discuss your requirements.