Have any questions?
Malta, officially known as the Republic of Malta, is a Southern European island nation in the Mediterranean Sea, lying 80 km south of Italy. It has been a member of the EU since 2004, and of the Schengen Area since 2007. It enjoys a stable political climate with a low risk of financial instability.
The Maltese Government is pro-business, and creating a company in Malta is straightforward. Its legislation and tax system are amongst the most favourable in Europe. Alongside Cyprus, Malta has the lowest violent crime rates in Europe. Combined with a laid back lifestyle, proximity to the sea and 300 days of sunshine, it is an extremely attractive location.
Malta Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout Schengen Area
- EU Residence card granted
- Right to reside indefinitely in Malta
- Only a five year investment required
- Family members included
- Pro business government
- Low cost EU residency program
- Five years permanent residence, renewable indefinitely
Route to Malta Residency
Applicants must fulfil ALL of the following requirements:
- Purchase property starting from €320,000 or €270,000 in Gozo or South of Malta
- Rent a property starting from €12,000 p.a. in Malta or €10,000 in Gozo or South of Malta
- Invest €250,000 in government bonds, held for a minimum of five years. Financing available at under €80,000 (all-in-cost).
- Single Applicant: €30,000
- Family of Four: €30,000
- Property or investments must be held for a minimum of five years.
- Applicants must have valid travel document.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Applicant must not be an EU national.
- Applicants must have all-covering EU health insurance.
- Applicants must receive an annual income of at least €100,000 arising outside Malta, or have capital of at least €500,000.
Malta's Residency and Visa Program is amongst the most sought after visas in the world. To find out more, fill out the form below.