OBTAIN A CYPRUS SECOND PASSPORT AND BENEFIT FROM ALL THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
Cyprus citizenship has become an attractive prospect for second passport applicants recently, due to the establishment of a number of incentives to attract foreign investment. The Cyprus citizenship-by-investment program grants a second passport and full citizenship to applicants who invest more than EUR 2 million in real estate, as long as they meet the particular requirements as part of the program. There are many benefits to gaining citizenship in Cyprus. The most attractive being Cyprus’s status as an EU state. Successful applicants will gain the right to live, work and study in all 28 EU member countries as part of their entitlements. Second passports will also be granted to all direct family members, allowing visa-free travel to over 158 countries around the world. Although residency is guaranteed if financial and legal requirements are met, the Cyprus citizenship program obliges no physical residence requirements. The only requirement is at least one visit every 7 years. RIF Trust work directly with realtors who have passed our due diligence checks and will provide support for the Cypriot citizenship application process in order to push through the application within a flexible time-frame. Fast –track approval is another major benefit of the program, with an average estimated turn-around of around 3 months.
ROUTE TO CYPRUS CITIZENSHIP
COUNTRY KEY FACTS
- Capital: Nicosia
- Total Area: 9,251 sq. Km
- Language: Greek 80.9%, English 4.1%, Turkish 0,2%
- Population: 1,189,197
- Currency: €
- Government: Republic
- Visa free countries: 159
- Passport Ranking: 17th
- Time Frame: 6 Months
- Dependants: Children up to 28 years old.
- Physical Stay Required 1 visit
- Language Test: No
BENEFITS & ELIGIBILITY
- Fast-track procedure
- No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
- Right to own property in an EU member state
- Strategic geographical location, forming a bridge between the EU, the Middle East, and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea
- Low crime rate excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities
- First-rate healthcare outstanding holiday destination
The island is located in the Mediterranean Sea, a short distance from Lebanon, Greece, Turkey and Egypt. Cyprus enjoys an idyllic Mediterranean lifestyle, beautiful beaches, 340 days of sunshine a year and welcoming friendly people in a relaxed environment. Cyprus offers a high standard of living, modern transport and infrastructure, excellent academic institutions (several accredited European Universities such as British), access to quality medical services, a stable government and a robust legal framework which is based on British law and fully harmonized with EU directives.
No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure
No obligation to relinquish current nationality
Low tax rates and free trade within the EU
Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
Right to own property in an EU member state
Strategic geographical location, forming a bridge between the EU, the Middle East, and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea
Low crime rate
Excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities
Outstanding holiday destination
1. Investment threshold is € 2M in real estate or government approved project - Possibility of financing option
2. Minimum € 500K property to maintain citizenship.
3. Land of minimum € 2M, with a non-binding development plan (not building licenses), is included as eligible property.
4. Parents of main applicants to be included, provided each set of parents purchases a € 500K property.
5. Investments in bonds are capped at maximum € 500K.