Have any questions?
Portugal is a country in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula, bordered by Spain and the Atlantic Ocean. The Atlantic archipelagos of Azores and Madeira are part of Portugal and occupy strategic locations along western routes to the Strait of Gibraltar.
Portugal has a service-based mixed economy in which the government has privatized many state-controlled firms and liberalized areas of the economy. It enjoys a Mediterranean climate and culture, and is an extremely family-friendly nation: the Golden Visa Program extends to dependants, providing an excellent option for families seeking a European base.
Portugal Residency Benefits
- EU Residency in 180 days
- Permanent residency in five years
- EU citizenship after five years
- Travel visa-free throughout Schengen Area
- Retain your current citizenship
- Only seven days visit per year required
- No need to permanently relocate
- Varied investment options
Route to Portugal Residency
Applicants must fulfil the following requirement:
- Purchase €500,000 in a real estate property anywhere in Portugal
- Purchase €350,000 in real estate more than 30 years old or located in urban regeneration areas
- Purchase €280,000 in real estate more than 30 years old or located in rural regeneration areas
We've helped investors from all over the world acquire Portugal's Golden Visa. Complete the form below to begin your journey to European Residency.