Visa-free travel throughout the UK & CTA
Applications processed in as little as 24 hours
High standards of living
Required investment from £2,000,000
Angle Image

Introducing the United Kingdom

Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home? Look no further than the UK, an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best standards of living in the world.

Being granted residency status in the UK gives you access to a world of exclusive benefits, including: a multicultural society; a superior standard of education; a broad network of state and private schools; more than 150 universities and higher education institutions; and one of the best free medical care services in the world.

United Kingdom Residency Benefits

  • Visa-free travel throughout UK & CTA
  • Fast track applications in 24 hours
  • High standards of living
  • Free medical care
  • Superior standards of education
  • 150 universities & higher education institutions
  • A multicultural, liberal society
  • Major financial, commercial and cultural hub
  • Ideally located for international business
  • Attractive tax regimes
Capital city: London
Languages: English
Visa free countries: 5 (UK & Republic of Ireland)
Currency: Pound Sterling £
Total area: 242,495 km²
Population: 65 million (2017)
Nearest country: France
Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (UTC)

Route to United Kingdom Residency

Applicants must fulfil ONE of the following investment options:

Immigrant Investor

The UK Immigrant Investor Program is a three-tiered system enabling people who invest at a higher level to be granted residency sooner. Applicants must invest no less than 75% of the specified investment amount in either UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active UK registered companies. The remaining 25% should be invested in the UK either by purchasing assets or by depositing it in a UK-regulated financial institution.

Investment Tiers

  1. Invest £2 million - stay five years for settlement
  2. Invest £5 million - stay three years for settlement
  3. Invest £10 million - stay two years for settlement
Entrepreneur Visa

Applicants must:

  • Have £50,000 available to invest in the UK.
  • Ensure the funds have been available for at least 90 days (unless third party funding).
  • Have a detailed business plan.
  • Have basic English language skills.
  • Have additional maintenance funds (held for more than 90 days):
      -  £3,310 for the main applicant.
      -  £1,890 for each dependent applying.

Applicants must be able to:

  • Maintain themselves and any dependants without employment.
  • Accommodate themselves and any dependants without employment.
  • Make the UK their main home.
  • Spend 50% of their time in the UK.
Government website

To view the official government website for this programme, please click here.

UK Investor Visa Application Process

  • Month 1

    Apply for visa.
    Collect visa.
    Enter country.
    Make investment within 90 days.

  • Year 1

    No more than 180 days absent from the country.

  • Year 2

    No more than 180 days absent from the country.

  • Year 3

    Visa extension.
    No more than 180 days absent from the country.

  • Year 4

    No more than 180 days absent from the country.

  • Year 5

    Permanent residence granted.
    No more than 90 days absent from the country.

  • Year 6

    UK citizenship may be granted provided no more than 450 days were spent outside the UK in the previous five years.

Contact us

Complete the form below and take the first step towards residency in the UK.


The UK's Investor Visa Program requires a minimum investment of £2,000,000. By checking this box, I confirm that I have read and understood this requirement.