Have any questions?
Introducing the United Kingdom
Looking for a diverse, prosperous and perfectly located place to call home? Look no further than the UK, an economic and cultural hub boasting one of the best standards of living in the world.
Being granted residency status in the UK gives you access to a world of exclusive benefits, including: a multicultural society; a superior standard of education; a broad network of state and private schools; more than 150 universities and higher education institutions; and one of the best free medical care services in the world.
United Kingdom Residency Benefits
- Visa-free travel throughout UK & CTA
- Fast track applications in 24 hours
- High standards of living
- Free medical care
- Superior standards of education
- 150 universities & higher education institutions
- A multicultural, liberal society
- Major financial, commercial and cultural hub
- Ideally located for international business
- Attractive tax regimes
Route to United Kingdom Residency
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
The program allows applicants to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residency) & requires significant investment into UK corporate bonds, UK shares, or pooled investments into UK governments backed funds.
- Investment of £2 million (ILR after 5 years)
- Investment of £5 million (ILR after 3 years)
- Investment of £10 million (ILR after 2 years)
Applicants must be able to:
- Maintain themselves and any dependants without employment.
- Accommodate themselves and any dependants without employment.
- Make the UK their main home.
- Spend 50% of their time in the UK.
Complete the form below and take the first step towards residency in the UK.